Are you a current or prospective business owner?
North Central Economic Development Association (NCEDA) has $177,901.89 in funds to lend to businesses to promote economic activity in the region.
These funds are designated for current business owners to grow or expand their business and are designated for use in Motley, MN.
Eligible activities include:
- Project based land acquisition
- Building construction and other improvements
- Renovation of an existing building
- Purchase of capital equipment
- Purchase of an existing building
- Site improvements
- Working capital
- Some types of downtown commercial rehabilitation
Retail operations are eligible. There are guidelines for this program and approval is required from the NCEDA loan board.
Interested parties should contact Stephanie Barney at 218.894.3233 Ext. 6 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.